1.05.2012

welcome 2012!

wow, so, i have been on a hiatus from my blog since november 28th.  it has been a busy month+.  i finally started feeling better just after that blog (thank goodness.. that stunk!) then the christmas hustle and bustle hit.  it was busy, fun, wonderful, exhausting, challenging, beautiful, and full of family & friends.  i love the holidays with all the decorations and twinkling lights.  but, i also love starting a new year with all the wonders it holds.  soooo, here we go!  welcoming in 2012. how cool is that? 

for 2012, i have opened a little shop on etsy selling floorcloths and items i've sewn which i find fun and lovely.  my shop is called 'the lime loft' and you can check it out here.  as i just get started, there are only a few items, but hopefully i will be able to start spending more time in my craft room creating!  it is exciting to think about. my family has been so supportive and encouraging.  they have been handing out my new business cards (which are really cool!) designed by matt holley design.  he is quite amazing.  for christmas my daughter painted my logo on a large canvas for me to hang in my room!  isn't it amazing? 

my logo from my lovely daughter!!
now, i have been working some on a new floorcloth for my shop over the last couple weeks when time allowed.  here is a peek at what it looks like...

lime (and turquoise) flowers with orange accents... 
this is one of my favorite floorcloths!  i will share the completed project early next week! 

i hope you have all had a wonderful holiday and are looking forward to 2012!  happy new year!

~jb


1 comment:

  1. hello stranger!!! So glad you are feeling better :) Love the logo and the name!!! YOu are so clever. I can't wait to see more of that floor cloth....don't forget to send me some pics :)

    ReplyDelete